Caleb's 9th birthday!
1. Funding: We do not yet have a final figure for support needed in Ethiopia. It seems as though we would have nearly all of it, if all of our supporters could continue on. We are also unsure about ministry funds.
2. We would love to be involved in ministry outside of Bingham Academy - street children, women at risk, orphan care/prevention, etc. We will be exploring these more as the time is closer.
3. Conditional acceptance - meaning we have to provide 3 more documents, that we expect to clear.
4. We will need to learn Amharic. Many people do speak English.
1. Tomorrow Mark and I have a day in Madrid and hope to make our final decision about Ethiopia.
2. Charis has her driving (practical) exam on Monday at 12PM our time. It is very difficult here to pass this - most fail 1-3 times before passing. Please pray that she will pass on her first try (and Stephanie Zub who is taking it as well!).